White Peak Digital is looking for a proven Digital Sales Consultant to join our existing team of talented UX/UI designers, developers, sales and project managers.
As a Digital Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for responding to our strong existing inbound enquiry and achieving an annual revenue quota.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with, and have the necessary skills to support that growth, we’d love to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Identify appropriate prospects, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business in all digital services offered;
- Pursue quality leads that are aligned with the goals of the business and play to the strengths of the wider team;
- Manage inbound leads and provide input on lead generation methods for inbound leads;
- Explore other avenues for lead generation when there is a lack of quality inbound leads;
- Maintain and regularly update sales documentation, including but not limited to sales pipelines;
- Prepare and regularly send proposals, presentations and documents outlining the company’s service offering so they are professional, complete, concise and accurate
- Understand the strengths of the team to devise sell-able plans and packages, provide input in setting prices for projects based on industry standards and rates;
- Work effectively alongside other sales people in the business;
- Represent the business to prospective clients in a professional manner;
- From time to time, train and onboard new members in the Sales team to the company’s Sales Process;
- Work collaboratively with team members in other departments – Production and Project Management.
You will be a natural collaborator with exceptional stakeholder management skills, and an ability to influence and engage across all levels. You will also bring:
- Good understanding of the industry White Peak Digital operates in and a suitable level of technical knowledge to be able to communicate with clients effectively
- Previous work experience in a similar role – preferably at an agency or at another solutions based project organisation
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Customer focused with a positive attitude and deadline-driven
- Strong organisational, problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality;
- Be self-motivated, proactive and confident
- Experience selling to and influencing clients
- Focus on revenue goals and outcomes
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work well under pressure
- Ongoing desire to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
- Proficient in Word, Excel and GSuite